1. So I know I stink at this blogging thing. I'll try to do better. No really. It comes right after finding time to sleep and shower. THEN I can find the time to do this. But I do want to update once a week...baby steps...
2. I have been working out, watching what I eat, really honest to goodness trying. Guess how much weight I've lost already. Drumroll please....
2lbs. Nope not kidding. The scale has consitistently 2 lbs. lower. After an entire month and week of working hard. I'm not about to give up though, I have to loose it by my 10 yr anniversary in Aug. That's the goal!!
3. Our poor lil kitty was really sick when I woke up yesterday. Lethargic, dizzy, pretty much a mess. Today when I woke up she was dead on the bathroom floor. We had just had her fixed 2 weeks ago and from what I've read online we're assuming she died of accute kidney failure as a post reaction to the anesthesia. I woke Monkey 1 up to tell him first, knowing he'd take it the hardest, then told the other monkeys all together. I'm not a big animal lover, but made me so sad to see my babies sad. Poor lil Violet. She'll be missed.
4. Okay...kids...Monkey # 1: Had a tree planting field trip last week I got to chaperone. A wii addict. Loving the choose your own adventure books (they just released some for younger kids). Won't stop antagonizing Monkey #3. Signed up for Minors Baseball. Still has the cutest freckles you ever did see...and loves mom pointing it out constantly:).
Monkey #2: Lost another tooth, and this is always followed by a pack of gum bought with the tooth fairy $. The pack of gum is gone by the next day . every. single. time.
Having some problems with a girl @ school being mean, makes my heart sad. Becoming quite the little artist.
Monkey #3: Very first trip to the Library last week. When he saw the flags he said, "look mom an American flag and a pirate flag." to which I said " it's the Oregon flag."...to which he said " nuh -uh. I know what a pirate flag is!" :)
And he remembers every dance move the backyardigans bust out. and every lyric they sing.
Monkey #4: WILL NOT STOP NURSING!!! He's seriously like a newborn, up every 2 hrs or so. and he SCREAMS bloody murder which wakes the rest of the people in our house up. So yes, then I give in and complain about it anyways. Even lemon juice wasn't a deterent. He takes his diaper off constantly. He gives loves like crazy. He makes silly faces constantly and thinks it's funny to act mad.
5. Need a date with my husband. Really need some time for just us. I miss him...
anyone want some fish crackers?
momism: you know you're a mom if you've ever had to explain what ovaries are because you had to drag your kids to your gynocologist visit.