Saturday, December 5, 2009
Friday, November 27, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
1. I ran away last night. yep, for a whole 45 minutes I ran to Fred Meyers all by myself. I never do anything by myself, but last night I was going to loose it if I didn't get out...and we needed bread so I had an excuse. It's sad that 45 minutes walking around the grocery store all by myself is so theraputic but it worked and I came home refreshed!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
So I will do a "5 THINGS" list on my posts, tell you something you don't know about us/me, whats going on in our lives, etc.
monkey #3 finally had some blood work done today to see if maybe anemia is the cause of the leg pain & exhaustion he's had since he was 1 1/2. We will get the results tomorrow. He was such a little trooper, no tears or anything. The first time I had blood drawn I puked on the phlebotomists shoes :)!
2. I am TIRED, and yes, I am always tired, but especially right now, just want to sleep...
3. Thinking about all our veterans, their sacrfices and their familie's sacrifices. What a blessing they are and I pray they know the gratitude we as a nation have for them.
4. I CAN. NOT. WAIT. to have a storage shed built and get all this JUNK off our front porch, tired of looking like a bunch of rednecks!
5. I really need to get healthy...With the last pregnancy I just couldn't keep up and ate worse and couldn't exercise...and I haven't had the energy to start again. That darn cyclical affect, need to exercise to feel good , don't feel good enough to excercise...
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Day one of blog life. Hmmm. I believe that this will become a sort of random thoughts thingy where I can recapture all the days little happenings and my thoughts. And looky , I already have a follower!!! Thanks Dena, your $20.00 is in the mail ;)
Monkey A ( I think I will switch this to monkey A, Monkey B, monkey C and Monkey T to correlate with their secret names. And yes I know we screwed up the whole vibe by not naming Monkey T a 'D' name. But I digress), so Monkey A says to me "Are the guys on baseball cards just the really famous ones?"
I say " ALL of them aren't necessarily really famous, just major league players."
Monkey A : " Watch, I'll be on a card one day" :)
you never know...
Another point of this blog is to force me to take everyday snapshots.
I used to be great @ this, not so much now that I've gone "pro".
Because my snapshots look like...well, SNAPSHOTS. And this frustrates me. But now I pledge to take more snapshots of daily life to post here. I will not worry about exposure or aperture or photoshop. I will only care about the moment.
And by the way-who ever thought of taking a personal diary and broadcasting it to the world? Because that is essentially what a blog does. Total oxymoron...and yet here I sit.
Welcome to my blog family and friends!
I am starting this blog as a way to document my crazy , hectic and very blessed life. I love to remind myself that it is those "little things" that matter most and by blogging I hope to preserve that. This also an effort to share with family and friends what is going on with us since we have such a fascinating life everyone is so curious about. The previous sentence was a joke. Unless your idea of fascinating includes wondering how many diapers and "accidents" you can clean up a day. Then you will love this!
And I am sure you will find a wealth of information here. Such as...the amazing assortment of food that can be thrown onto the floor in one sitting, the fun things I pull out of pockets in the wash, the best ways to disguise the boogers you wiped off your child's nose that are now on your only clean shirt,etc. etc.
Oh and I am pretty knowledgeable in all matters of breastfeeding, in case that is of relevance to you.
For the sake of my overprotective psychosis my kids will be known on this blog as monkey #1 #2 #3 And #4. Please use this unbreakable secret code if you comment.
My hubby will be known as honey. Because he is even more neurotic than me.
God Bless, Mandy
- ► 2014 (8)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (85)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (2)
- ► 11/08 - 11/15 (4)