Thursday, November 12, 2009

1.  Sooooooo  miss my husband on nights when he is away for work.  I get all sentimental and mushy.  I am pathetic and a scardy cat .  I have so much respect for military wives ( Love you Crystal)

2.   Been working on a little scrapbook all about Honey and I.  Answering questions regarding each other, etc., to mark our 10 year anniversary next summer!  Crazy how fast time goes...and my honey just loves answering the lamo questions I come up with:)...

3.  My house is a disaster.  My tidiness is so futile in a house with four kids ( and a husband;0))  Auntie Robyn used to have a sign that said cleaning house while raising kids is like shoveling snow in the middle of a snowstorm-yep-that sums it all up!

4.  In love with the shoes I just ordered from Forever21,cute strappy teal wedges with a flower!   Can't wait to get 'em!

5.  2 little monkeys are green snot nosed and coughing, had to cancel the first book club meeting :(  Praying H1N1 stays away...




God Bless,
Mandy

No comments:

Blog Archive