1. Whenever Monkey 3 pretends he is a pirate (which is multiple times a day) he says "Ahoy Ladies" instead of 'mateys', too stinkin cute!
2. Monkey 2 calls chihuauas (sp?) Chick-a-wah-wahs!...also too cute
3. I have decided that waiting for my kids to cooperate while I excercise is just pointless. They will run around or cry @ my feet if I try to do a video, they can't keep up on a walk and wouldn't stay in a kid center if I got a gym membership...solution? well this morning I rode my stationary bike for 40 min while holding and tickling Monkey 4. A mom must do what it takes right?
4. Lovin that lil Monkey 2 is so excited for school. She whines on days when she doesn't go, wakes up ready to roll when it is a school day and asks to do homework all the time...praying it lasts the next 12 years :)
5. Getting the Christmas decorations out and will put them up this week! The kids and I made our own ornaments with vintage images and glitter! Have I mentioned that Honey despises glitter? No, really...he thinks it is evil and should be banned, I however love it. We may end up in counseling over it :)
So I always get these ideas in my head that I call 'momisms'- things only moms would do, say or think. Honey keeps saying I should write a book with them...instead I will give a 'momism' each post. Exciting for the one person who reads this on occasion huh? How can you contain yourself? In the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy...
MOMISM OF THE DAY: You may be a mother if you have ever found yourself scrubbing the bathroom sink while using the toilet. Moms are amazing multitaskers what can I say:)!