Friday, November 27, 2009

That is Monkey 3...fell asleep on the top step!
1.  I am  so blessed and have so much to be thankful for...all year round.  So happy honey has such a wonderful family I call my own and that time spent @ Auntie Robyn's is going to be such a big part of the monkeys memories.

2.  Blessed to have my mom who will go out sick and in the freezing cold to wait for Santa with me and the kids and treat us to Dilly bars after.  She even took the Monkeys to Boatnik this year- by herself ( I had shingles)!  Now that's a Grandma! 

3.  Watched It's A Wonderful Life last night...I MAKE myself wait till Thanksgiving each year...well worth the  wait every time


buffalo girls won't you come out tonight, come out tonight...

4.  Monkey #4 is getting cuter, onrier and more entertaining each day.  He will put on anyone's underwear or socks and gets mad if you take them off.   He has great face expressions...just waiting on words(so then I can tell him to be quiet!)

5.  Monkey 2(though sassy as all get out)  is a sweetheart too.  Yesterday  Monkey 1 was NOT going to Thanksgiving dinner until he cleaned his room (he'd known that for days)  and it was coming down to the wire and he insisted he couldn't get it done and therefore was not trying.  Quietly Monkey 2 went up stairs and was gone for 1/2 hr.  Then she came down, told me she had cleaned up most of his room , left a little for him so it counted, because she didn't want him to miss out...What a sweet girl  ( in 5 min. I'm sure she'll be in trouble so I'll savor it now.



MOMISM OF THE DAY:  You may be a mom if getting dressed to go out means changing out of your stained sweats and into your 'nice' ones...

No comments:

Blog Archive