Saturday, June 29, 2013

Life is Good...

we're on summer break and enjoying the pace of life.
while 100* is way too stinkin' hot for this girl, there is not much else I could complain about right now!
we spent a few days in one of my favorite places ever, my husband's family cabin.

 
if it weren't for insects this place would be what I consider heaven.
it's glorious, peaceful, lovely.
 
 
 
I've also been so blessed that 
 last couple weeks have been very good with my oldest son, who can sometimes be...trying.  I am hoping this is a turn around point, but even if it isn't, I love that the Lord allows me glimpses of more and gives me hope.

 
 
 
we celebrated this little one's 7th birthday up there too!
I am amazed that the time really does flash by in a wink. If only I could bottle it up and hold them tight to this place right now.
 
 
 
 
After the 4th of July, the 1st Monkey's 12th birthday {SCREAM}, we will be getting back to some school work and in more of a groove.
 
 
I hope to be blogging more, but blogger and I break up a lot and we don't always play nicely:)






 
Hope your summer is going wonderfully, and that you are in much cooler weather than I am!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Mandy,
I just found you at Julia"s blog A Blissfully content life.
Just wanted to wish you a wonderful vacation.
And... try to make up with Blogger... and play nice.
I would love to read more about you and your homeschooling family.
I homeschool as well. And have 6 kiddo's and my two boys in the middle are "trying".

And... we are also Sisters. Both Daughters of our Lord that is.

Amen to that right?

Till soon!

Sandy

Blog Archive