Monday, March 15, 2010

funny boy...

picture from a hike in Jan. 2010


he asks me everyday now:


why do you think they call skyscrapers skyscrapers?

why do you think they call a 2 wheeler a 2 wheeler?
 
why do you think they call oranges oranges?
 

and so on.
anything he can think of. 
and then you answer.
and he tells you if you are wrong or right.
(because he is the authority...
and don't try to argue with him...
trust me.  He'll win)



and the other morning when I woke up the middle 2 monkeys where sitting on the couch having an incredibly heated argument as to whether Santa is magic or not.

Mind you, the fight was not whether he was real, but whether or not he was magic.

Because of course he's real.


God Bless,
Mandy


p.s.  does anyone know what I can give my littlest monkey to make him sleep through the night?
Like sudafed? Vodka?
I'm totally joking.  I was leaning more towards melatonin.  
Kinda...
(and if yours slept through the night at 2 weeks you can stop reading this now because I plain and simple don't like you)     :)

1 comment:

sallymhill@earthlink.net said...

You make me laugh. A big part of this is because I know you can laugh at yourself. Not being a mother all i can say about little one not sleeping well, is ... well ... some kids sleep better than others. Dah, to a mother of four. So he's going to wake up, teach/coax/bribe give him options to amuse himself until others are up. Love the blog. Grandma Hill would have thought this way of communicating very interesting. There's been TONS of drama going on here. I'll fill you in sometime, hopefully when it has calmed down.

Blog Archive