Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dinner Recipe

Okay, I've decided to share a recipe every now and again with all my fabulous blog readers
(all 2 of you!)

This recipe is for Glazed Chicken.
It is fabulous, one of those dishes where you'll be telling yourself "okay I'll just have one more piece" and before you know it you've eaten 1/2 the pan!

Sauce:
3 tbsp. soy sauce
3 Tbsp. water
1 cup of white sugar (hey I never said healthy!)
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 tsp salt


Other:
I use a bag of frozen chicken tenderloins, defrosted and dried with a paper towel

flour for rolling
oil or real butter for frying


preheat oven 350
Heat oil in skillet (we use cast iron) till hot
Roll tenderloins in flour till well coated
fry up until nicely browned and yummily breaded
(you may need to have 2 pans going at the same time)

place tenderloins single layered in a glass pan
(I generally can squeeze them all in 9x13)
mix sauce well, spoon over chicken.
Cook in oven about 35 min or until sauce is sticky and thicker.

Spoon over rice.
YUM!!!!

The deal here is that someone has to actually try this and come back and tell me how yummy it is!

God Bless,
Mandy

No comments:

Blog Archive