Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Discipline...

2011.
Here we go.
Of course I make the traditional "resolutions".
Loose weight.
Keep the house cleaned up more.
Spend more one on one time with the kids.


My WORD for this year?


Discipline.


Admittedly not a pretty word.
But one I need.

Somewhere over the course of the last 2 years I've lost all discipline.
Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm dealing with  4 kids all day and getting old.
Cough cough.

Anyhoo,
one area in which I really feel the Lord calling me to is in being more disciplined with our finances.
It's a struggle,
but one we're buckling down on.

So to share my financial peace journey,
and maybe help someone else,
I'm going to have Money Mondays.
Every Monday I'll share my plans, executions,
successes and failures.

Hopefully we'll both learn something along the way...






God Bless,
Mandy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... financial peace journey. Sounds like someone might be reading Dave Ramsey?? He's my favorite! Living on a budget changed our life!

MamaMonki said...

Looking forward to joining you on Money Mondays. Definitely an area we're working on this year too.

Blog Archive