Thursday, February 17, 2011

just sayin'...

that if you ever say things like  " where is my big pan?  oh, in the boy's bed, okay"
or " get the dinosaur out of the bathroom sink please"
and other randomness...




if you have things like urine and communion cups simultaneously in you purse...




if you frequently wash rocks, acorns, and things that are no longer distinguishable...



you heistate when writing your name or birthdate on a form because it takes you a minute to think that through (yes, seriously)...


if you have a car rats could survive in for a year...





if you throw a bra on and do your make-up 10 minutes before your hubby gets home at the end of the day...






and if you can't remember why you just walked in to the bathroom (even if it was to pee) and walk back out...












we would make great friends.
the end.




God Bless,
Mandy

4 comments:

MamaMonki said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Sarah said...

We might be best friends:-)

Dianna said...

I've had those days, too. :-)

Anonymous said...

yowza! Did you really have car rats? I had rats once. I thought I was going to DIE! I survived however. ;)

Blog Archive