Friday, April 8, 2011

friday favorites...

i love it when some of my favorite bloggers post their favorites.

like sara @

so in true style,
i am totally copy catting;)


1.

this stuff is fantastic.
it says for hands but i use it on my elbows, and on a spot of eczema on my knee.

and it smells like almond.
yum!



2.




Little Critter books by Mercer Mayer.

these are books that I don't mind reading to my children over, and over, and over (and over and over and over).

they are so cute,
and actually help me to remember that sometimes my kids intentions aren't quite as malicious as it seems;).



3.
and while i don't actually own these, i am majorly crushing on them...



target.

of course.

i actually had them in my basket once,
but couldn't bring myself to pay $23 for them.
cuz i'm cheap.
but they're called amanda.
so it seems as though it was meant to be, does it not?
if that's not God telling me "buy these boots, they were made for your gardening feet",
i don't know what is.



(let's avoid reminding anyone that i have actually always disliked being called amanda, shall we?)

God Bless,
Mandy

No comments:

Blog Archive