Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Camping Trip of Summer...



And we went to our favorite camp spot, Harris Beach State Park.  We took our nephew with us to give Monkey 1 a pal (aka- a distraction from driving mom bonkers the entire time)
There was

Kite Flying,




Rodent feeding,


Rock Climbing,



Beautiful time... 
Are there any beaches more beautiful than Oregon Beaches??

Oregon Beaches are special and different.
At least according to pictures I've seen.
Because I haven't actually been to any others (except some So. Ca. ones)
But I'm still right...
Right?


And I decided that I would 'excersice' my mind on our trip by buying a crossword puzzle book.
Because they say that you can learn a lot from crosswords.
And it's true.
I learned that I don't have the patience for crossword puzzles.


God Bless,
Mandy

2 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

Ha ha!!

Looks like a fun adventure for everyone. I heart Summerrrrrrrr!

Melanie said...

HI Mandy!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!:)

I wanted to share with you the site for the adorable baking cups. bakeitpretty.com...just wait. You won't be able to decide! :)

Blessings to you!
Melanie

Blog Archive