Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Independence/ Birthday weekend

Well I know it's been awhile since blogging when I have to log my info back in!!
Sorry peeps, time flies when you're having fun.
Or yelling at kids all day.
So My First born monkey celebrated a birthday the 4th of July. 
We spent the weekend at the family cabin.
It is an amazing blessing to have .



amazing cake.
Did you know angel food cake is naturally low in fat??
Ya, but don't worry we added a bunch.
Real whipped cream, with caramel ice cream topping whipped in.
Crushed heath bar on top. YUM. But you may puke after afew bites because it is SWEET.


He was pretty ticked because his little sister had caught about 4 before he caught one...




love the look on his face.






messy boy.


my pal Keri  and her daughter came up for one night!

All in all it was lovely.  Despite mosquitos.
We fished, rode bikes, played in the creek, ate yummy food, watched the Diamond Lake firework show.

My boy had a blast for his birthday weekend and that's what life is all about.

God Bless,
Mandy

No comments:

Blog Archive