Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vintage Goodness...

My finds from Karen Russell's
Yard Sale.
Try not to weep with jealousy!

















okay, so some actual vintage and some the Chinese version of it!
I also got a few things for my daughter's room that I'll share...once her room is descent.


My favorite thing is the wobbly, peeling, mint stool.
Lovely!

I wore my bird apron last night,
and didn't stain a shirt for once.

I hope your day is great,
I have many projects to be started this weekend now that we've moved on from the sickies,so stay tuned :)


And if you want some inspiration for a project...
check out what Lemonade Makin Mama did,
Her Wall Art

I'm inspired!


God Bless,
Mandy


I haven't given you a MOMISM in awhile, so here ya go:
momism:  If you've ever thrown people from your moving vehicle to avoid anyone seeing the inside of your car, you are a mother!

3 comments:

MamaMonki said...

Lucky Duck! I love your finds, especially the aprons.

Janean said...

frisk me for that apron as i leave this site! LOL. great finds!!!!!

Sy and Shaunna said...

I was just looking at Sasha's new wall art. I'm now inspired to make one, isn't it stunning! Great finds! Glad you're back and feeling better!

Blog Archive